Leon Trotsky (born Lev Davidovich Bronshtein; 7 November 1879 – 21 August 1940) was a Russian Marxist revolutionary and theorist, Soviet politician, and the founder and first leader of the Red Army. Trotsky was initially a supporter of the Menshevik Internationalists faction of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party. He joined the Bolsheviks immediately prior to the 1917 October Revolution, and eventually became a leader within the Party.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,316,073 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way