Leon Trotsky (born Lev Davidovich Bronshtein; 7 November 1879 – 21 August 1940) was a Russian Marxist revolutionary and theorist, Soviet politician, and the founder and first leader of the Red Army. Trotsky was initially a supporter of the Menshevik Internationalists faction of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party. He joined the Bolsheviks immediately prior to the 1917 October Revolution, and eventually became a leader within the Party.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,088,101 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People