Leon Trotsky (born Lev Davidovich Bronshtein; 7 November 1879 – 21 August 1940) was a Russian Marxist revolutionary and theorist, Soviet politician, and the founder and first leader of the Red Army. Trotsky was initially a supporter of the Menshevik Internationalists faction of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party. He joined the Bolsheviks immediately prior to the 1917 October Revolution, and eventually became a leader within the Party.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,252,954 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019