Leon Trotsky (born Lev Davidovich Bronshtein; 7 November 1879 – 21 August 1940) was a Russian Marxist revolutionary and theorist, Soviet politician, and the founder and first leader of the Red Army. Trotsky was initially a supporter of the Menshevik Internationalists faction of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party. He joined the Bolsheviks immediately prior to the 1917 October Revolution, and eventually became a leader within the Party.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,320,473 all-time users
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World
- Brands Top 200: From Amazon to Google, These Are the Most Influential Brands in the World
- Business Journalists Top 250: From James Altucher to Maria Bartiromo, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- British Universities Top 100: From Oxford to LSE, These Are the Most Influential Unis in the UK
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Young Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Brian Wong to Amanda Gutterman, These Are the Most Powerful Entrepreneurs Under 25