Leo Paul Dana earned BA and MBA degrees at McGill University, where his thesis director was Hamid Etemad, and a PhD from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales HEC-Montreal. Since 1999, he has been tenured at the University of Canterbury where he teaches International Business and Entrepreneurship. He is also Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at GSCM-Montpellier Business School. He holds the honourary title of Adjunct Professor at the University of Regina, in Canada. He formerly served as Visiting Professor of Entrepreneurship at INSEAD and Deputy Director of the International Business MBA Programme at Nanyang Business School, in Singapore. He has published extensively in a variety of leading journals including the British Food Journal, Cornell Quarterly, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice, Journal of Small Business Management, the Journal of World Business, and Small Business Economics. His research interests focus on cultural issues, including the internationalisation of entrepreneurship and the nature of indigenous entrepreneurship. He is Editor Emeritus of the Journal of International Entrepreneurship, and more recently a co-founder of The Polar Journal, published by Routledge. Among his recent books are: the World Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurship; and When Economies Change Hands: A Survey of Entrepreneurship.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,137,869 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019