Flexibility or limberness refers to the absolute range of movement in a joint or series of joints, and length in muscles that cross the joints. Flexibility is variable between individuals, particularly in terms of differences in muscle length of multi-joint muscles. Flexibility in some joints can be increased to a certain degree by exercise, with stretching a common exercise component to maintain or improve flexibility.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy