Leadership has been described as “a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task”. Other in-depth definitions of leadership have also emerged. Leadership is “organizing a group of people to achieve a common goal”. The leader may or may not have any formal authority.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,903,144 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action