KrioRus is the first Russian cryonics company. Established in 2005 by 8 Russian cryonicists, it is the first cryonics company outside the United States, except for Alcor-UK (formerly Mizar Limited). KrioRus offers neurosuspension (cryopreservation of the brain) (US $10,000), full-body cryonics suspension (US $30,000), pet cryonics suspension, DNA storage, body’s transportation in dry ice and other related services to clients from Russia, CIS and EU.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,983,197 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action