KrioRus is the first Russian cryonics company. Established in 2005 by 8 Russian cryonicists, it is the first cryonics company outside the United States, except for Alcor-UK (formerly Mizar Limited). KrioRus offers neurosuspension (cryopreservation of the brain) (US $10,000), full-body cryonics suspension (US $30,000), pet cryonics suspension, DNA storage, body’s transportation in dry ice and other related services to clients from Russia, CIS and EU.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,253,942 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100+ Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019