Kourtney and Kim Take New York is an American reality television series on E!. The series debuted on January 23, 2011 and follows sisters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian as they open a D-A-S-H store in New York City. The series is the second spin-off of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. On October 26, 2011, E! announced that the series has been renewed for a second season. The second season was filmed following Kim’s marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries that month.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,792,299 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK