Kourtney and Kim Take New York is an American reality television series on E!. The series debuted on January 23, 2011 and follows sisters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian as they open a D-A-S-H store in New York City. The series is the second spin-off of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. On October 26, 2011, E! announced that the series has been renewed for a second season. The second season was filmed following Kim’s marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries that month.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,562,486 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action