Kourtney and Kim Take New York is an American reality television series on E!. The series debuted on January 23, 2011 and follows sisters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian as they open a D-A-S-H store in New York City. The series is the second spin-off of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. On October 26, 2011, E! announced that the series has been renewed for a second season. The second season was filmed following Kim’s marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries that month.
- 3,027,470 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy