Koç University is a private university in Istanbul, Turkey. It started education in temporary buildings in 1993 and moved to its current campus which is 30 km north of the city centre, near Sarıyer in 2000. With Colleges of Engineering, Law, Nursing, Medicine, Administrative Sciences and Economics, Science, Social Sciences and Humanities, Koç University offers 22 undergraduate, 30 master’s degrees and 15 PhD programs.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,020 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration