Koç University is a private university in Istanbul, Turkey. It started education in temporary buildings in 1993 and moved to its current campus which is 30 km north of the city centre, near Sarıyer in 2000. With Colleges of Engineering, Law, Nursing, Medicine, Administrative Sciences and Economics, Science, Social Sciences and Humanities, Koç University offers 22 undergraduate, 30 master’s degrees and 15 PhD programs.
You may also like
About the author
Founder of Richtopia
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,565,696 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action