Knowledge management (KM) comprises a range of strategies and practices used in an organization to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enable adoption of insights and experiences. Such insights and experiences comprise knowledge, either embodied in individuals or embedded in organizations as processes or practices.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,611,629 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?