In the United States and Canada, an is any small business owned by the same person who is running day-to-day operations. Owner operators are found in many business models and franchising companies in many different industries like restaurant chains, health care, logistics, maintenance, repair, and operations. In trucking, it is a self-employed commercial truck driver or a small business that operates trucks for transporting goods over highways for its customers.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,313,922 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019