In the United States and Canada, an is any small business owned by the same person who is running day-to-day operations. Owner operators are found in many business models and franchising companies in many different industries like restaurant chains, health care, logistics, maintenance, repair, and operations. In trucking, it is a self-employed commercial truck driver or a small business that operates trucks for transporting goods over highways for its customers.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,088,101 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People