In the United States and Canada, an is any small business owned by the same person who is running day-to-day operations. Owner operators are found in many business models and franchising companies in many different industries like restaurant chains, health care, logistics, maintenance, repair, and operations. In trucking, it is a self-employed commercial truck driver or a small business that operates trucks for transporting goods over highways for its customers.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,252,881 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019