The Kingdom of Prussia was a German kingdom from 1701 to 1918. From the 1871 unification of Germany to its defeat in World War I, Prussia comprised almost two-thirds of the territory of the German Empire. It took its name from the territory of Prussia, although its power base was Brandenburg. Prussia was a great power since its foundation as a kingdom, though it became a military power as a duchy under the Great Elector.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,497,060 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders