Kevin O’Connor (born April 4, 1961, in Livonia, Michigan) is a co-founder of DoubleClick, an Internet advertisement-technology and the founder of O’Connor Ventures. More recently, O’Connor co-founded FindTheBest. com, an unbiased data driven comparison engine that was established in Santa Barbara, California in 2009.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,432,315 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Industry 4.0 in Southeast Asia
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers