Kevin O’Connor (born April 4, 1961, in Livonia, Michigan) is a co-founder of DoubleClick, an Internet advertisement-technology and the founder of O’Connor Ventures. More recently, O’Connor co-founded FindTheBest. com, an unbiased data driven comparison engine that was established in Santa Barbara, California in 2009.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,988,218 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action