Kevin O’Connor (born April 4, 1961, in Livonia, Michigan) is a co-founder of DoubleClick, an Internet advertisement-technology and the founder of O’Connor Ventures. More recently, O’Connor co-founded FindTheBest. com, an unbiased data driven comparison engine that was established in Santa Barbara, California in 2009.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,792,299 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK