Kevin O’Connor (born April 4, 1961, in Livonia, Michigan) is a co-founder of DoubleClick, an Internet advertisement-technology and the founder of O’Connor Ventures. More recently, O’Connor co-founded FindTheBest. com, an unbiased data driven comparison engine that was established in Santa Barbara, California in 2009.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,561,199 all-time users
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)