Ken Howery is a co-founder and managing partner at Founders Fund. Howery graduated from Stanford University in 1998 with a B.A. in Economics. He was a co-founder of PayPal and served as the company’s first CFO from 1998 until 2002. His partner within this Paypal project was Peter Thiel at Thiel Capital Management. From 2002 through 2003 he was director of corporate development for eBay, which had acquired PayPal. In 2004 he was vice president of private equity at Clarium Capital Management.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,131,543 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019