Ken Howery is a co-founder and managing partner at Founders Fund. Howery graduated from Stanford University in 1998 with a B.A. in Economics. He was a co-founder of PayPal and served as the company’s first CFO from 1998 until 2002. His partner within this Paypal project was Peter Thiel at Thiel Capital Management. From 2002 through 2003 he was director of corporate development for eBay, which had acquired PayPal. In 2004 he was vice president of private equity at Clarium Capital Management.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,020 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration