The Journal of Personality and Social Psychology (often referred to as JPSP) is a monthly psychology journal of the American Psychological Association. It is considered one of the top journals in the fields of social and personality psychology. Its focus is on empirical research reports; however, specialized theoretical, methodological, and review papers are also published. According to the 2011 Journal Citation Reports, its current impact factor is 5.076, which makes JPSP the No.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,952,156 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration