Johnnie Walker is a brand of Scotch Whisky owned by Diageo and originated in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland. It is the most widely distributed brand of blended Scotch whisky in the world; it’s sold in almost every country, with yearly sales of over 130 million bottles, though it’s not widely available in Scotland. In 2011, the brand sold over 1 million cases in the USA, Brazil and Thailand. It sold more than 500,000 cases in Mexico and Australia.
- 3,030,735 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy