John David Caudwell (born 7 October 1952) is an English businessman and philanthropist who has made his fortune in the mobile phone business. In 2005, the Sunday Times estimated Caudwell’s wealth at £1.28 billion (then around $2.4 billion). In 2012, Forbes calculated his net worth at $2.6 billion, and ranked him the 464th richest person in the world, 13th in the UK.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,322,811 all-time readers
- 10 Mistakes Leaders Make (And How to Avoid Them) November 21, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action