Field Marshal John Campbell, 2nd Duke of Argyll, 1st Duke of Greenwich KG (10 October 1678 – 4 October 1743), known as Iain Ruaidh nan Cath or Red John of the Battles, was a Scottish nobleman and senior commander in the British Army.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,788,783 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action