Job performance is a commonly used, yet poorly defined concept in industrial and organizational psychology, the branch of psychology that deals with the workplace. It’s also part of Human Resources Management. It most commonly refers to whether a person performs their job well. Despite the confusion over how it should be exactly defined, performance is an extremely important criterion that relates to organizational outcomes and success.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,498,027 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 20 Podcasts That Inspire Creativity (Including FREE Audio Links)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action