Jimmy Kimmel Live! is an American late-night talk show, created and hosted by Jimmy Kimmel and broadcast on ABC. The nightly hour-long show made its debut on January 26, 2003, following Super Bowl XXXVII. Jimmy Kimmel Live! is produced by Jackhole Productions in association with ABC Studios (formerly Touchstone Television). From its premiere until February 4, 2011, the show aired at 12:05 am Eastern Time. The show then aired at Midnight Eastern Time starting February 7, 2011.
About the author
Amanda Sparks, a professional marketer and blogger. She works as a marketer for 7 years and is passionate about developing innovative and customer-friendly solutions for brand growth. Amanda also writes for TheHuffingtonPost, GoDaddy, and SEMRush to name a few.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,148,620 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 10 Things FinTech Has Done for International Remittance
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
- Did You Know That the Richest ‘Self-Made’ Woman Earns $91,324 Per-Hour? September 22, 2019