John Francis “Jack” Welch, Jr. (born November 19, 1935) is an American business executive, author and former chemical engineer. He was Chairman and CEO of General Electric between 1981 and 2001. During his tenure at GE, the company’s value rose 4000%. In 2006, Welch’s net worth was estimated at $720 million.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,267,231 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100+ Years
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- What Is Social Branding? And How Does It Work?
- Are You a Hustler or a Vacationer at Work? October 21, 2019