Isabel dos Santos is the daughter of Angola’s President José Eduardo dos Santos. She is an Angolan investor. She is considered by Forbes to be the richest woman in Africa and the most powerful and richest woman in her country. In 2013, according to research by Forbes, her net worth had reached more than two billion US Dollars, making her Africa’s first woman billionaire.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,425,408 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 17 Most Inspirational TED Talks on Effective Leadership (Videos Included)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Books & Whitepapers