The iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It runs Apple’s iOS mobile operating system, known as the “iPhone OS” until mid-2010, shortly after the release of the iPad. The first generation iPhone was released on June 29, 2007; the most recent iPhone, the sixth-generation iPhone 5, on September 21, 2012. The user interface is built around the device’s multi-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard. The iPhone has Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,951,745 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years