Influencer marketing, (also Influence Marketing) is a form of marketing that has emerged from a variety of recent practices and studies, in which focus is placed on specific key individuals (or types of individual) rather than the target market as a whole. It identifies the individuals that have influence over potential buyers, and orients marketing activities around these influencers. Influencers may be potential buyers themselves, or they may be third parties.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,431,855 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros