Il Sole 24 Ore is an Italian national daily business newspaper owned by Confindustria, the Italian employers’ federation. It was founded on 9 November 1965 as a merger between Il Sole, founded in 1865, and 24 Ore, founded in 1946. The headquarters are in Milan. Total circulation is about 390,000.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,656,155 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders