Il Sole 24 Ore is an Italian national daily business newspaper owned by Confindustria, the Italian employers’ federation. It was founded on 9 November 1965 as a merger between Il Sole, founded in 1865, and 24 Ore, founded in 1946. The headquarters are in Milan. Total circulation is about 390,000.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,514 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People