The Igbo people (archaically Ibo; alternatively or historically also Iboe, Ebo, Eboans, Heebo, etc. ; Ṇ́dị́ Ìgbò in the Igbo language) are an ethnic group of southeastern Nigeria. They speak Igbo, which includes various Igboid languages and dialects; a majority of them also speak Nigerian English. Igbo people are one of the largest and most influential ethnic groups in Nigeria. In rural areas in Nigeria, the Igbo are mostly farmers.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,425,991 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration