The Igbo people (archaically Ibo; alternatively or historically also Iboe, Ebo, Eboans, Heebo, etc. ; Ṇ́dị́ Ìgbò in the Igbo language) are an ethnic group of southeastern Nigeria. They speak Igbo, which includes various Igboid languages and dialects; a majority of them also speak Nigerian English. Igbo people are one of the largest and most influential ethnic groups in Nigeria. In rural areas in Nigeria, the Igbo are mostly farmers.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy