The Igbo people (archaically Ibo; alternatively or historically also Iboe, Ebo, Eboans, Heebo, etc. ; Ṇ́dị́ Ìgbò in the Igbo language) are an ethnic group of southeastern Nigeria. They speak Igbo, which includes various Igboid languages and dialects; a majority of them also speak Nigerian English. Igbo people are one of the largest and most influential ethnic groups in Nigeria. In rural areas in Nigeria, the Igbo are mostly farmers.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,781,587 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action