The Igbo people (archaically Ibo; alternatively or historically also Iboe, Ebo, Eboans, Heebo, etc. ; Ṇ́dị́ Ìgbò in the Igbo language) are an ethnic group of southeastern Nigeria. They speak Igbo, which includes various Igboid languages and dialects; a majority of them also speak Nigerian English. Igbo people are one of the largest and most influential ethnic groups in Nigeria. In rural areas in Nigeria, the Igbo are mostly farmers.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,140,792 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019