Hyperloop is a hypothetical mode of high-speed transportation proposed by inventor and SpaceX founder Elon Musk. Musk has envisioned the system as a ‘fifth mode’ of transportation, an alternative to boats, planes, cars and trains. The system would, in theory, be able to travel from downtown Los Angeles to downtown San Francisco in under 30 minutes. Musk first announced the Hyperloop in July 2012 at a PandoDaily event in Santa Monica, CA.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,087,227 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)