Human resources is the set of individuals who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector or an economy. “Human capital” is sometimes used synonymously with human resources, although human capital typically refers to a more narrow view; i.e. , the knowledge the individuals embody and can contribute to an organization. Likewise, other terms sometimes used include “manpower”, “talent”, “labor” or simply “people”.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,565,630 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action