Human resources is the set of individuals who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector or an economy. “Human capital” is sometimes used synonymously with human resources, although human capital typically refers to a more narrow view; i.e. , the knowledge the individuals embody and can contribute to an organization. Likewise, other terms sometimes used include “manpower”, “talent”, “labor” or simply “people”.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,462,862 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali