Human nature refers to the distinguishing characteristics, including ways of thinking, feeling and acting, that humans tend to have naturally, i.e. independently of the influence of culture. The questions of what these characteristics are, what causes them, and how fixed human nature is, are amongst the oldest and most important questions in western philosophy. These questions have particularly important implications in ethics, politics, and theology.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,498,027 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 20 Podcasts That Inspire Creativity (Including FREE Audio Links)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action