A hukou is a record in the system of household registration required by law in the People’s Republic of China. The system itself is more properly called “huji”, and has origins in ancient China. A household registration record officially identifies a person as a resident of an area and includes identifying information such as name, parents, spouse, and date of birth.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,464,996 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)