A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,150,140 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 10 Things FinTech Has Done for International Remittance
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
Women in Leadership
- Did You Know That the Richest ‘Self-Made’ Woman Earns $91,324 Per-Hour? September 22, 2019