HSBC Holdings plc (commonly known as HSBC) is a multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. As of 2012, it was the world’s third-largest publicly held bank and sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine. HSBC is a universal bank and is organised within four business groups: Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,745,130 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action