Horse trainers train horses for racing, riding, show or work. This involves exercising them, feeding them and talking to them, to get them used to human contact. In horse racing, a trainer prepares a horse for races, with responsibility for exercising it, getting it race-ready and determining which races it should enter. Leading horse trainers can earn a great deal of money from a percentage of the winnings that they charge the owner for training the horse.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,705 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action