Horse trainers train horses for racing, riding, show or work. This involves exercising them, feeding them and talking to them, to get them used to human contact. In horse racing, a trainer prepares a horse for races, with responsibility for exercising it, getting it race-ready and determining which races it should enter. Leading horse trainers can earn a great deal of money from a percentage of the winnings that they charge the owner for training the horse.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,562,467 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action