Horse trainers train horses for racing, riding, show or work. This involves exercising them, feeding them and talking to them, to get them used to human contact. In horse racing, a trainer prepares a horse for races, with responsibility for exercising it, getting it race-ready and determining which races it should enter. Leading horse trainers can earn a great deal of money from a percentage of the winnings that they charge the owner for training the horse.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,464,476 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies