The Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) was established in 1988, and is the largest institution of higher learning in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with over 18,000 students. During the 2012 – 2013 academic year there were 11,232 female and 6,855 male students enrolled at 17 campuses throughout the country. More than 55,000 UAE nationals are graduates of the institution.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,745,130 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action