The Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) was established in 1988, and is the largest institution of higher learning in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with over 18,000 students. During the 2012 – 2013 academic year there were 11,232 female and 6,855 male students enrolled at 17 campuses throughout the country. More than 55,000 UAE nationals are graduates of the institution.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,165 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book