Hi5 is a social networking site based in San Francisco, California. The company was founded in 2003 by Ramu Yalamanchi. By 2008, comScore reported that Hi5 had become the third most popular social networking site in terms of monthly unique visitors. Bill Gossman was appointed CEO in April 2009, and since that time, Hi5 has refocused itself as a social gaming platform and opened itself to new game developers. Gaming industry veteran Alex St.
- 3,000,492 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action