Hi5 is a social networking site based in San Francisco, California. The company was founded in 2003 by Ramu Yalamanchi. By 2008, comScore reported that Hi5 had become the third most popular social networking site in terms of monthly unique visitors. Bill Gossman was appointed CEO in April 2009, and since that time, Hi5 has refocused itself as a social gaming platform and opened itself to new game developers. Gaming industry veteran Alex St.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,132,505 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019