Sir Frederick Henry Royce, 1st Baronet of Seaton, OBE (27 March 1863 – 22 April 1933) was an English engineer and car designer, who with Charles Stewart Rolls founded the Rolls-Royce company.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,784,806 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK