Henry Ford (July 30, 1863 – April 7, 1947) was an American industrialist, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production. Although Ford did not invent the automobile, he developed and manufactured the first automobile that many middle class Americans could afford to buy. His introduction of the Model T automobile revolutionized transportation and American industry.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,423,326 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 17 Most Inspirational TED Talks on Effective Leadership (Videos Included)
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- New Artificial Intelligence Developments and Real Life Examples
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action