Harry Allen Overstreet (October 25, 1875 – August 17, 1970) was an American writer and lecturer, and a popular author on modern psychology and sociology. His 1949 book, The Mature Mind, was a substantial best-seller that sold over 500,000 copies by 1952. From 1911 to 1936, he was chair of Department of Philosophy and Psychology at City College of New York. He lectured and worked frequently with his second wife, Bonaro Overstreet.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,080,494 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019