Harry Allen Overstreet (October 25, 1875 – August 17, 1970) was an American writer and lecturer, and a popular author on modern psychology and sociology. His 1949 book, The Mature Mind, was a substantial best-seller that sold over 500,000 copies by 1952. From 1911 to 1936, he was chair of Department of Philosophy and Psychology at City College of New York. He lectured and worked frequently with his second wife, Bonaro Overstreet.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,267,202 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100+ Years
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- What Is Social Branding? And How Does It Work?
- Are You a Hustler or a Vacationer at Work? October 21, 2019