]] Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country’s standard of living; GDP per capita is not a measure of personal income (See Standard of living and GDP). Under economic theory, GDP per capita exactly equals the gross domestic income (GDI) per capita. GDP is related to national accounts, a subject in macroeconomics.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,462,842 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali