The Grinch is a fictional character created by Dr. Seuss. He first appeared as the main antagonist in the 1957 children’s book, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The devious, anti-holiday spirit of the character has led to the term Grinch coming to refer to a person opposed to Christmas time celebrations or to someone with a coarse, greedy attitude. In fact, a document in the live-action film (the Book of Who) stated that “The term Grinchy shall apply when Christmas spirit is in short supply”.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,555 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People