Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic (Ellīnikî Dīmokratía), is a country in Southeast Europe. Athens is the nation’s capital and largest city, its metropolitan area also including the municipality of Piraeus. According to the 2011 census, Greece’s population is slightly less than 11 million. Greece is located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa and has land borders with Albania, the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria to the north, and Turkey to the northeast.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,657,705 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK