A grassroots movement (often referenced in the context of a political movement) is one driven by the politics of a community. The term implies that the creation of the movement and the group supporting it are natural and spontaneous, highlighting the differences between this and a movement that is orchestrated by traditional power structures.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,424,636 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 17 Most Inspirational TED Talks on Effective Leadership (Videos Included)
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Books & Whitepapers