The Graphics Interface (GI) conference is the oldest continuously-scheduled conference devoted to computer graphics, and human-computer interaction. GI was held biannually between 1969 and 1981, and has been held annually since then. Prior to 1982, the conference was called Canadian Man-Computer Communications Conference (CMCCC). This conference is sponsored by the Canadian Human-Computer Communications Society.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,952,156 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration