Google Alerts is a content change detection and notification service, offered by the search engine company Google, that automatically notifies users when new content from news, web, blogs, video and/or discussion groups matches a set of search terms selected by the user and stored by the Google Alerts service. Notifications can be sent by email, as a web feed, or displayed on the users’ iGoogle page. The service is available to the general public as an open beta release.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,995,373 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)