Number of countries having a banking crisis in each year since 1800. This is based on This time is different: Eight centuries of financial folly, which covers only 70 countries. The general upward trend might be attributed to many factors. One of these is a gradual increase in the percent of people who receive money for their labor. The dramatic feature of this graph is the virtual absence of banking crises during the period of the Bretton Woods agreement, 1945 to 1971.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,497,425 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros