The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) is a global study conducted by a consortium of universities. Started in 1999, it aims to analyze the level of entrepreneurship occurring in a wide basket of countries (were 59 in 2010’s Report) It measures entrepreneurship through both surveys and interviews to field experts, conducted by the teams of each country.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,694,365 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK