The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) is a global study conducted by a consortium of universities. Started in 1999, it aims to analyze the level of entrepreneurship occurring in a wide basket of countries (were 59 in 2010’s Report) It measures entrepreneurship through both surveys and interviews to field experts, conducted by the teams of each country.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,600,091 all-time users
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?