The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) is a global study conducted by a consortium of universities. Started in 1999, it aims to analyze the level of entrepreneurship occurring in a wide basket of countries (were 59 in 2010’s Report) It measures entrepreneurship through both surveys and interviews to field experts, conducted by the teams of each country.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,498,027 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 20 Podcasts That Inspire Creativity (Including FREE Audio Links)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action