A prepaid mobile phone (also commonly referred to as pay-as-you-go, pay-as-you-talk, pay and go, prepaid wireless, or prepay) is a mobile phone for which credit is purchased in advance of service use. The purchased credit is used to pay for mobile phone services at the point the service is accessed or consumed. If there is no available credit then access to the requested service is denied by the mobile phone network.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,459,422 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action