Georges Benjamin Clemenceau (was a French statesman who led the nation to victory in the First World War. A leader of the Radical Party, he played a central role in politics after 1870. Clemenceau served as the Prime Minister of France from 1906 to 1909, and again from 1917 to 1920. He was one of the principal architects of the Treaty of Versailles at the Paris Peace Conference of 1919.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,749,319 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Geopolitics Top 100: From George Freidman to Condoleezza Rice, These Are the Most Influential Geopolitics Experts in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Special Q&A Interview With Paul Allard (CEO of Impak Finance)
- Deep Patel Will Make You Better at Understanding Generation Z