Geopolitics is the study of the effects of geography (both human and physical) on international politics and international relations. Geopolitics is a method of foreign policy analysis which seeks to understand, explain, and predict international political behavior primarily in terms of geographical variables. Typical geographical variables are the physical location, size, climate, topography, demography, natural resources, and technological advances of the state being evaluated.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,079,691 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019