The gender pay gap (also known as gender wage gap, male–female income difference, gender gap in earnings in the United States, gender earnings gap, gender income difference, the ratio of female to male median yearly earnings among full-time, year-round workers) is the difference between male and female earnings expressed as a percentage of male earnings, according to the OECD. The European Commission defines it as the average difference between men’s and women’s hourly earnings.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,995,449 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)