The gender pay gap (also known as gender wage gap, male–female income difference, gender gap in earnings in the United States, gender earnings gap, gender income difference, the ratio of female to male median yearly earnings among full-time, year-round workers) is the difference between male and female earnings expressed as a percentage of male earnings, according to the OECD. The European Commission defines it as the average difference between men’s and women’s hourly earnings.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,692,356 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK